Dobrodosli na nucleus-community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nucleus-community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

compLexity players to Evil Genius organisation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-I-R
Glock
J-I-R

compLexity players to Evil Genius organisation Empty
PostSubject: compLexity players to Evil Genius organisation   compLexity players to Evil Genius organisation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:30 pm

Evil Geniuses rebuild almost their entire roster with four of five Complexity players, only leaving Jordan "n0thing" Gilbert from the former team.

Only moments ago GotFrag released a press issue on Complexity players joining up with Evil Geniuses. Four of the five Complexity players will be returning to the Counter-Strike scene, only leaving behind Ronald "Rambo" Kim from the ex Complexity. Evil Geniuses owner Alex Garfield stated the following:

"This is obviously a very exciting day for the EG organization, as we're welcoming in a group of players who really do qualify as bonafide legends. We feel that combing them with Jordan, our impact player this year and one of the most exciting new talents in eSports, will truly help energize North American Counter-Strike."

The former Evil Geniuses roster was:

Jordan "n0thing" Gilbert
Nazar "steno" Vynnytsky
Michale "chE" Guevara
Scott "evolution" Cavallero
Shaun "hostile" Catron

The former Complexity roster was:

Corey "hanes" Hanes
Ronald "Rambo" Kim
Danny "fRoD" Montaner
Tyler "Storm" Wood
Matt "Warden" Dickens

The new Evil Geniuses roster is:

Corey "hanes" Hanes
Jordan "n0thing" Gilbert
Danny "fRoD" Montaner
Tyler "Storm" Wood
Matt "Warden" Dickens

Complexity’s founder Jason Lake has not yet commented the situation but one will be likely to come with such drastic changes.

When we will see the team in action is uncertain at this moment, but it will more than likely be in both the CEVO online league and the Extreme Masters.
Back to top Go down

compLexity players to Evil Genius organisation
Page 1 of 1