Dobrodosli na nucleus-community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nucleus-community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jax Money Crew is back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-I-R
Glock
J-I-R

Jax Money Crew is back Empty
PostSubject: Jax Money Crew is back   Jax Money Crew is back I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:46 am

Jax Money Crew have returned for 2009, featuring a new lineup which contains some of the biggest names in American 1.6.

Today sees another change in the American scene, this time it is the reformation of JMC that we are pleased to announce. The Jax Money Crew saw success at CPL Winter in 2005, when they achieved third place behind SK and Lunatic-Hai. With their new lineup, JMC hope to bring in the money in 2009!

Alex "Jax" Conroy stated:

"JMC plans on attending every major LAN in North America (as well as qualifying for international events) in 2009. Not many have been announced at this point, but hopefully they will be soon as I am excited to start booking tickets! That is the environment that players of this caliber truly shine.

First and foremost I want to thank all our fans who have been pm'ing me over the past few weeks. Restarting JMC was not an easy task, and the fan support has been invaluable. I think North America needs a higher standard of excellence, and this is it. Get ready!"

The Jax Money Crew is:

Erik "da bears" Stromberg
Michael "Method" So
Justin "Sunman" Summy
Salvatore "Volcano" Garozzo
David "zid" Chin

Are America returning to their famous form? Will they be able to compete once again with Europe? 2009 looks like a very interesting for all you CS fans!
Back to top Go down

Jax Money Crew is back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dobrodosli na nucleus-community :: Counter-Strike :: Counter Strike News-
Jump to: